Sunday, September 9, 2012

How to Prevent Stroke

Up to 80 percent of all strokes are preventable, the risk is reduced immediately.

Although a stroke can happen to anyone, certain risk factors increase the risk of stroke. However, studies show that up to 80 percent of strokes to reduce by working with caregivers personal risk can be prevented. It is important to personal risks and how to recognize and treat the signs and symptoms of the disease better deal. Discover over 20 interactive major risk factors for stroke with interactive tools of risk.

Guidelines for the prevention of stroke

Stroke prevention guidelines are intended to help you learn how to get your stroke risk reduction.

Established National Stroke Association Stroke Prevention Advisory Board, an elite group of leading experts in the nation on the prevention of stroke stroke prevention guidelines first. They were published in a 1999 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) and have been updated to reflect the current medical standards.

Talk to a doctor and follow the instructions.

Knowledge blood pressure (hypertension)

High blood pressure is a major risk factor for stroke, if not treated. Have blood pressure checked annually by a physician or health fairs, pharmacy or supermarket or with an automatic sphygmomanometer.

Identification of atrial fibrillation (AF)

Atrial fibrillation is a heart rhythm disorder that increases the risk of stroke by 500%. Atrial fibrillation can form in the heart and the blood clots and cause a stroke. A doctor must diagnose and treat atrial fibrillation.

Stop Smoking

Smoking doubles the risk of stroke. It damages the walls of blood vessels, faster clogged arteries, increases blood pressure and makes the heart work harder.

Control over the use of alcohol

Alcohol is brought to pass in some studies in combination. Most doctors advise not to drink or drink in moderation - no more than two drinks per day.

Knowledge cholesterol


Cholesterol is a fat-like substance in the blood, which is produced by the body. It also comes in foods. High cholesterol can clog arteries and cause a stroke. Consult a doctor if your total cholesterol is over 200.

Diabetes Control

Many people with diabetes have health problems. Also risk factors for stroke, a doctor and a nutritionist can help diabetes.

Entry Training / Nutrition

Overweight loads the bloodstream. Exercise five times a week. Maintain a diet low in calories, salt, saturated fats and trans fats and cholesterol. Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables per day.

Treat circulatory problems


Fat deposits can clog the arteries that supply blood to the brains and cause a stroke. Other problems such as sickle cell anemia and severe anemia.

Transient ischemic attack (TIA)

A TIA is a temporary episode of stroke-like symptoms that may last from a few minutes to 24 hours, but usually does not cause permanent damage or disability. TIA and stroke same phenomena. Detection and treatment of TIA can reduce your risk of stroke. Up to 40 percent of people may experience a TIA stroke.

Risk management personnel. Fill the dashboard risk of the disease and to discuss with a doctor.

2 comments:

  1. A big thanks to Dr James for reserving my ALS disease with his effective herbal formula. I was diagnosed of ALS disease 5 months ago of all the horrible experience, I was bitterly in pains. My symptoms progressed so fast that I couldn't eat proper, walk, work, breath well, it was my worse part of life then. On this fateful day, I came across a post just like this concerning a patient who used Dr James herbal medicine herbal formula to reserve her ALS disease for over 4 years now. I was skeptical about it but I had no choice than to also contact this dr James I visited his blog site and made my orders. To cut it short, I used the herbal formula for six weeks as instructed and today makes it 7 months without no symptoms. I am also making my testimony about this miraculous did. I have been given 3 years ALS disease reserved guarantee after which i will make another purchase for another 3 years span again. Thank you very much dr James. For those who needs help, you can reach him via email on jamesherbalformula@gmail.com or WhatsApp number: +2348102574680 . Let's share this and help everyone. Don't judge until you give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thanks to Dr James for reserving my ALS disease with his effective herbal formula. I was diagnosed of ALS disease 5 months ago of all the horrible experience, I was bitterly in pains. My symptoms progressed so fast that I couldn't eat proper, walk, work, breath well, it was my worse part of life then. On this fateful day, I came across a post just like this concerning a patient who used Dr James herbal medicine herbal formula to reserve her ALS disease for over 4 years now. I was skeptical about it but I had no choice than to also contact this dr James I visited his blog site and made my orders. To cut it short, I used the herbal formula for six weeks as instructed and today makes it 7 months without no symptoms. I am also making my testimony about this miraculous did. I have been given 3 years ALS disease reserved guarantee after which i will make another purchase for another 3 years span again. Thank you very much dr James. For those who needs help, you can reach him via email on jamesherbalformula@gmail.com or WhatsApp number: +2348102574680 . Let's share this and help everyone. Don't judge until you give it a try

    ReplyDelete